Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Time...

This summer I am an intern a Covenant Reformed OPC in Mt. Airy NC. It is going to be a very exciting time as my pastor has dead bear skins on his walls, head included. This week was full of adventures to say the least I had my first trip to Walmart in the South.

I will be under Pastor Brent Ferry a graduate of Westminster Seminary in Philadelphia. He was an author in the The Law is Not of Faith a book put out by my school. He also recently finished a Th.M. at Westminster Philedelphia's London campus on the history of the use of the mosaic economy in reformed theology. He has also contributed to many magazines and articles. Here is a full list. Read up its great stuff!

This summer should be full of exciting adventure in the South for me. It is already exciting because they have Waffle House in the south, sometimes home to toothless waitress's. This summer should include everything tales of mexican food in the south to my preaching. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

nic lazz said...

Just incase anyone is confused I am really enjoying it in the south here.

And the toothless waitresses were in Florida anyway.

christin joy said...

=D the south is almost like its own country. but its pretty awesome. from what i've experienced, having spent a lot of time driving through the south east my entire life with family - many of the people in the south are super hospitable. a lot of small town feeling to them. ;-P can't wait to see you soon! its gonna be off the heezy. or something.

Unreached People Groups