Thursday, July 17, 2008

ahhhh...siblings

so i was at my fathers house yesterday because now two of the 4 lazz clan progeny are casualties of providence by a great right hand of God pulling the strings of heaven in the means of Job instead of Abraham. My little bro broke his ankle, trying to tre-flip a four stair and Iris destroyed her knee on a rail. So my little bro recently made the national volcom team, yes he is on the website, WOOT WOOT HOLLA HOLLA and decided to deck me out with volcom gear. Little did i know of the pride destroying alligator that was lurking beneath the surface of this supposed kindness. i gripped a sweet pair of pairs out of the air, tossed with the utmost accuracy by my non-team sports killing it little bro only to realize that they are a size 32. The alligator suddenly spring from beneath the muddy waters sinking its teath into my tan, smooth olive skin. Yes, my little brother is now bigger than me, i wear a size 30 in my pants.

i knew this day was coming, when the awesomness of my siblings would over take me in physical size, i just had no idea it would be 16 of July 2008.

Joelle my second little sister(lazz clan progeny #3) comes home in 10 days after being in Thailand for a year, and apparently she is fat and cant fit into her pants that she brought there. i am hoping that she will be so fat that she will only be able to fit into the Thai fisherman pants! oh man she might never hear the end of this one.

No comments:

Unreached People Groups